Coda File System

Adding a short prefix on each subject line ?

From: LEE, Yui-wah <clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:45:27 +0800 (CST)
Hi, Jan,

As now there are (at least) two active Coda mailing lists, I suggest
that we configure the mailing list server to add a short prefix
on the subject line, so that people can easily sort the articles into
folders (or filter them) -- I do keep a personal archive of codalist
and codadev.  For example, the prefixes can be:

  Codalist --- [CodaL], or [CodaList], or [Coda], or [CList]
  Codadev  --- [CodaD], or [CodaDev], or [CD], or [CDev]

So, two recents threads of discussion on the two list can have
the subjects:

  [Coda] Re: how to install coda-5.3.1 on linux
  [CodaDev] venus.conf

What do you think ?

-- Clement
Yui-wah LEE (Clement)                         |    Tel: (852)-26098412
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, | Mobile: (852)-98421024
The Chinese University of Hong Kong   | Real-time Msg.: 41792200 (ICQ)
WWW: www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~clement     | Email: clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk