Coda File System

liblwp

From: Phil Nelson <phil_at_cs.wwu.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:32:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

  liblwp must have not been compiled on Solaris before the release.  I
recently added changes to make it compile and work (static only) on
Solaris.  I think we need a new release real soon.  There were also
several changes to the main line coda sources that got coda compiling
on Solaris there again.  I'm not sure if the current 5.3.4 will even
compile on Solaris.

  I'm not sure what the "release" mechanism is for coda now.  It might
be nice for those who are developers to know about an impending release
so we can make sure they work (as best as possible) on all platforms.
On 5.3.4, all I heard about it was the announcement.

  Also, I think the standard build for NetBSD should now be for 1.4
rather than 1.3.

--
Phil Nelson                    NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org
e-mail: phil@cs.wwu.edu        Coda: http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu