Coda File System

Re: jumpstart, mac clients?

From: anthonyj <anthonyj_at_silverchair.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 98 09:08:50 -0400
Yes,

I'd be quite interested in doing this. MkLinux has been flaky for me so
far and I have been working thru some issues (mostly networking things)
but I am certainly going to try to get Coda going. Do you suggest a
version earlier than 4.6.1? I have not been following that discussion
entirely...

I am also anxious to work on the NFS port. Have you run into any other
interested parties for this?

Thanks,

Anthony