Coda File System

Re: jumpstart, mac clients?

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:54:27 -0400 (EDT)
I think that doing the mklinux thing first is a very good idea.  Use
4.6.1.  Your first  puzzle will be to port the lwp package where a few
lines of assembly are needed (this is a test of social engineering
mostly).

Some graduate students in Argentina are also working on the NFS
translator.

- Peter -