Coda File System

Coda Debian packages available

From: Anders Hammarquist <iko_at_netg.se>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 21:17:21 +0200
Hi,

This is to let everyone here know that the Debian packaging of the Coda
client and server have now been installed into the archives. You should
soon be able to find the packages in project/experimental on your Debian
mirror.

I would very much appreciate if those of you who have access to Debian
systems could test the packages out and let me know of any problems.

Regards,
/Anders - Debian maintainer of the Coda packages

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko_at_netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40