Coda File System

Oops, yes, "RVM internals" is in RVM manual"

From: LEE, Yui-wah <clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 15:30:22 +0800 (HKT)
braam_at_cs.cmu.edu (Peter J. Braam) wrote:

> Clement, Troy,
>
> The RVM internals document _is_ in the Coda documentation.  It is a
> chapter in the RVM manual which is online and in the doc package as part
> of the RVM manual - unless Clement wrote something else I don't know
> about.
>
> - Peter -

Oops, Peter is right. The document "RVM Internals" is already a part of
RVM manual.  (That is why I could not find it as a standalone document
from Coda doc package).  Sorry for the confusion and thanks for Peter's
clarification.

Enjoy !

Yui-wah LEE (Clement)

Department of Computer Science and Engineering,    Fax: (852)-26035024
The Chinese University of Hong Kong     Email: clement_at_cse.cuhk.edu.hk