Coda File System

Re: Replication

From: Peter J. Braam <braam_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:29:56 -0400 (EDT)

        **** ONLY after 8 will server 2 start.

        **** this may well require a server restart as you say.

> 10)    start servers
>
> If you then do;
>
> createvol_rep coda:test E0000101 /vicepa

What is the output of this command.  It should show two

volutil -h {server1,server2} create_rep commands

> This should create the volume coda:test on both servers..
> cfs mkm /coda/users/test coda:test

What does "cfs whereis /coda/users/test" and "cfs lv /coda/users/test"
show?   These cfs commands list the volume group.