Coda File System

Coda Installation

From: Shailendra Tripathi <strip_at_cse.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:30:01 +0530 (IST)
Sir,
     I tried to install the coda second relese for SunOS on ultra
10(Solaris 7). While doing so the make install gives following errors.

(cd obj.; make)
rem_drv coda
rm -f /dev/cfs0
ln -s /devices/pseudo/coda_at_0:coda /dev/cfs0
cp obj./coda /usr/kernel/drv
echo 'name="coda" parent="pseudo" instance=0;' > /usr/kernel/drv/coda.conf
chmod 644 /usr/kernel/drv/coda /usr/kernel/drv/coda.conf
add_drv coda
drvconfig: Driver (coda) failed to attach
Warning: Driver (coda) successfully added to system but failed to attach
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `real-install'
Current working directory /solaris-coda
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'

       Will you please suggest me the solution.

     Shailendra M. Tripathi
     M.Tech (CSE)
     IIT Kanpur
     Kanpur