Coda File System

Re: Coda compile error -- resolver_parser.o

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:21:33 -0400
On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 11:04:04PM +0200, J?rgen Trosby wrote:
> Compiling coda stops with the following error messages:

That looks like the bug I saw with bison a while ago.

It is fixed in more recent versions, I believe the following is the related
bison changelog entry,

2003-01-21  Paul Eggert  <eggert_at_twinsun.com>

        * data/yacc.c (YYERROR): Move code from yyerrlab1 to here, so that
        we don't need to worry about yyerrlab1 being reported as an
        "unused label" by non-GCC C compilers.  The downside is that if
        locations are used then a couple of statements are duplicated each
        time YYERROR is invoked, but the upside is that the warnings
        should vanish.
        (yyerrlab1): Move code to YERROR.
        (yyerrlab2): Remove.  Change uses back to yyerrlab1.
        This reverts some of the 2002-12-27 change.