Coda File System

Re: Another more technical question

From: Ivan Popov <pin_at_math.chalmers.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:43:51 +0200 (MET DST)
On 12 Jun 2003, Dick Kniep wrote:

> It all looks healthy to me... (But I am certainly no expert)
>
> But still no luck with clog. It still can't find codasrv or codaauth2
> servers.

Did you try with different options or just plain "clog"?

I'd suppose it does not find the realms file or alike.

The way all programs find their resources is via CODACONFPATH environment
variable, then server.conf => realm=<realm>,realmtab=<realms-file>

If that fails, some defaults and DNS are used.
Unfortunately it makes is not always clear when programs cannot find the
relevant files.

Run strace -e open on your cfs and clog and see what they do?

Regards,
--
Ivan