Coda File System

Re: CVS updates take down the client

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:11:52 -0400
On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 02:23:01PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I've been storing my XEmacs sources in Coda, and automatically
> CVS updating them by a daily cron job.

Hmm, the checked out tree. I tend not to use Coda for that (considering
that I wouldn't be able to fix a bad build). But I'll give it a try for
a while to see if I can catch any bugs in that area.

> Oh, BTW, my debian package say "coda-client_6.0.3-1_i386.deb" but
> Venus claims to be 6.0.2.  Is that correct, or did somebody fail to
> update a version number?

Yeah, I noticed that I forgot to bump the version, but I wanted to get
collect some more fixes than just a version number change in 6.0.4 ;)