Coda File System

Re: RPC2_init failed on cygwin

From: Fasihullah Askiri <fasihuce_at_iitr.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 01:17:44 -0500 (GMT)
Hi...
Thanx for the reply...
I dont think that cygwin puts the root restriction...
More for the reason that portmap listens perfectly fine on 369/udp
RPC is not installed... The error was from
"/coda/project/releases/sources/coda-5.2.4/coda-src/rpc2/rpc2b.c"
which i think is supposed to create the sockets for the rpc translation by
the portmapper...

Fasihullah Askiri

B. Tech Electrical
Indian Institute of Technology