Coda File System

Re: Coda 6.0.6: Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F))

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Still having problems. Tried everything you mentioned
without much success.  I am getting a different error
message though, which is progress I guess.  My new
error is: "RPC2_Bind() --> RPC2_NOTAUTHENTICATED (F)"

I have tried all of the following commands:
clog
au nu
cpasswd <-- this tells me: bind failed; user
anauthenticated

Any ideas ? I'm stumped.

here is AuthLog:
08:59:54 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32845
09:00:31 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32846
09:02:06 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
10.1.1.1:32847
09:02:12 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
10.1.1.1:32847
09:06:22 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32847
09:06:26 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32848
Starting  Auth Server......

Date: Wed 09/15/2004

09:12:49 Reallocing from 100 to 1006
09:12:49 Server successfully started
Starting  Auth Server......

Date: Wed 09/15/2004

09:14:20 Reallocing from 100 to 1006
09:14:20 Server successfully started
09:14:37 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32853
09:14:40 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32854
09:14:43 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32855
09:16:09 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32856
09:17:36 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32857
09:17:40 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32858
09:17:49 Authentication failed for "bruno" from
192.168.10.16:32859

-Rd