Coda File System

changing passwords with cpasswd

From: Maurice van der Pot <griffon26_at_gentoo.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:22:33 +0200
Hi,

I noticed that the only way to use cpasswd if your unix user name is not the
name of a coda user that you have the password for, is to modify the USER
environment variable before calling cpasswd.

Is this what you want it to be like? Or will you accept a patch for an extra
command-line option to provide the name of the user that is changing the
password? I would then at the same time try to clarify the output of cpasswd
to make people aware of the username that they are using to change a password.

If this change is acceptable, I will try to write a patch for it this week.
Please also tell me if I should send this patch to the list or somewhere else.

Regards,
Maurice