Coda File System

auth2 problems with new installation

From: Jeremy Bowen <jeremyb_at_iserve.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:29:40 +1200
Hi there

I'm just going through the process of trying out Coda and I can't seem to get
my client and server talking nicely.

I'm using coda v6.0.11 built from source.

To start with I'm using only 2 machines; 1 client (SuSE9) 1 server (RH-FC3).
I've built and installed the client and server packages on the respective
machines and have successfully managed to start the server, created the coda
root filesystem.

On the client I have successfully started venus and everything seems happy.
I've been able to connect to testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu.

I've shut down the client and re-run "venus-setup mrblue.localdomain 4000" to
use the server "mrblue". When I try a "clog jeremy" I get the following error
message;
username: jeremy_at_mrblue.localdomain
Unable to resolve addresses for Coda auth2 servers in realm
'mrblue.localdomain'

Any clues as to what I should be looking for ? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy