Coda File System

Re: PATCH: pkgs/lwp.spec.in

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:27:47 -0400
On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 08:47:04PM -0500, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> Yep. Just went through the whole configure, make, rpmbuild, rpm install
> thing, using CVS updated after the latest commit today. All going
> perfectly, except the coda "make dist" error.
> [jerry_at_elm coda]$ make dist
> make: *** No rule to make target `dist'.  Stop.
>
> Is it too complicated to make coda's tarball creation like the others?
> Or maybe you can give the secret? Though, so far it seems fine to
> manually make my file list from the 6.0.14 tarball and go from there...

The main Coda tree hasn't been converted to automake. I was hoping that
converting to automake was going to be pretty trivial, but in fact the
copying of headers into a toplevel include directory really messes with
dependencies.

I guess it should be possible to add a make dist target without the
conversion, currently I use a script to build tarballs which has a
special case for both coda and linux-coda.