Coda File System

Re: Repair problems

From: Martin van Es <coda_at_mrvanes.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:50:16 +0200
On Monday 10 September 2007 13:33:58 you wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> just a shot in the dark:
>
> do you repair as the same local uid who created the CMLs leading to
> the conflict in the first hand?
>
> I think repair can become confused otherwise.

Yes, as far as I can see I do.

The expanded 'cached'-dir however is owned by root/nogroup on beginrepair, on
my other client I can check that all files belong to user martin/nogroup (uid
1000 as the first user on both systems). The coda uid is 1000 as well.

On the other hand I tried to repair as root before I wrote to the list because
I suspected rights problems in the first place, but that didn't help
anything.

Regards,
Martin