Coda File System

cfs mkmount

From: Pierre LEBRECH <pierre.lebrech_at_laposte.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:31:59 +0200
Hi all,

I have a 2 client node installation with 2 masters (1 SCM and a slave).

I have a strange behavior with "cfs mkmount ...". When I run this
command on one node (say node 1), I get a new folder on the second node
(node 2) but not on the node on which I typed the command (node 1).

In reverse order, if I type in this command on node 2, I see a new
folder on node 1 but not on node 2.

The only way I found to solve this problem is to restart venus on the
failing client. But this step does not seem normal.

What was wrong in my setup to get such a behavior? How can I solve this?

Thanks.