Coda File System

Re: compile error on Fedora Core 9 for coda 6.9.3 and 6.9.4 RC

From: Jan Harkes <jaharkes_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 00:14:22 -0400
On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 09:05:13AM -0500, Shane T. Drinkwater wrote:
> I check in coda-6.9.2 to see how cred is defined. The file getpeerid.c does not exsit  in the 6.9.2 version.
> What can I do to get the 6.9.3 or 6.9.4rc compile to work.

Fedora 9 has a version on glibc that hides a lot of data structures, and
the structures needed for getpeerid are only defined if you use some
define which introduces some other side-effects that I didn't want. I
think I've disabled compiling getpeerid support in the current version
in git.

here is the related changeset,

http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/trac/changeset/ebe03924f683c612f9ac5684b276ef82e634cb15