Coda File System

Re: ulocoda on OS X 10.6 - RVM_ENOT_MAPPED

From: Piotr Isajew <pki_at_ex.com.pl>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:28:21 +0100
On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 04:55:44PM +0100, u-codalist-9wcu_at_aetey.se wrote:

> Unfortunately Christer did not have any free time slices for
> looking at your issue yet.
>
> I am installing MacOS 10.5 to set up an Ulocoda instance.  Then
> we can possibly go further.

Hi Rune. It's great to hear from you again :)

I'm still willing to solve the problem for 10.6. I'm currently
using rsync as a fallback, but it's far from perfect (besides,
rsync'ing /coda looks like a crazy solution). So, it would be
great if we could make a live comparison of what works and what
doesn't on 10.5 vs. 10.6.