Coda File System

Re: ulocoda on OS X 10.6 - RVM_ENOT_MAPPED

From: <u-codalist-9wcu_at_aetey.se>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:45:43 +0100
Hello Piotr,

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 05:28:21PM +0100, Piotr Isajew wrote:
> I'm still willing to solve the problem for 10.6. I'm currently
> using rsync as a fallback, but it's far from perfect (besides,
> rsync'ing /coda looks like a crazy solution). So, it would be

Indeed.

> great if we could make a live comparison of what works and what
> doesn't on 10.5 vs. 10.6.

I got it to work with 10.5, with Xcode 3.1.4 iirc.

Neither terra nor venus complained and the only problem I met
was the test server which stopped working (it came back later).
I did not test any Mac-specific applications though, just the plain old
Unix commands.

You can see
 /coda/testserver.coda.cs.cmu.edu/playground/UloCoda-working-on-MacOS-10-5.txt

I will be at that computer on Tuesday in case you want me to run
any tests to compare with your instance.

Cheers,
Rune