Coda File System

Re: venus stuck at 100% cpu?

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:18:09 +1030
On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 10:55:49AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> So apparently there is some issue with venus doing rmdir on NetBSD 6.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this, on any platform?

Yes, I was bitten by that too around that version of NetBSD.  If you
carefully feed the changes a little bit at a time and make sure the
changes sync you can work around the issue.  The problem seems to have
disappeared in later versions of NetBSD, "something" changed that made
it all better.  I can't say what that was though, unfortunately.

--
Brett Lymn
Let go, or be dragged - Zen proverb.