Coda File System

Re: pkgsrc patches

From: Hauke Fath <hf_at_spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 08:14:40 +0100
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:11:38 -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Also, there are solaris patches just arrived in pkgsrc.  I am unclear on
> whether that means someone has the kernel code working,

No, unfortunately not...

> or if it's just
> part of a "make all packages build on $OS" rampage.

Not that, either.

I am looking at how my group could use Coda to be less dependent on a
working network. Since the fileserver runs OI, I made Coda build there,
and only after the commit I realised there was an important bit missing
(<http://marc.info/?l=linux-coda&m=124181000316589&w=2> is the latest
news I could find).

> But they look like cleanups that ought to be applied anyway.

Yes, it was mostly #including headers that are not implicitely included
on Solaris OSes (Open Indiana here), and the odd compiler issue.

Cheerio,
hauke

     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281