Coda File System

[Darwincoda] com.apple.kernel correction + question regarding getattrlist()

From: Dimitri Tcaciuc <dtcaciuc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:53:45 -0700
Hey everyone,

I checked out the latest CVS, and apparently com.apple.kernel needed
to be modified from 7.4 to 7.5. I guess it was the latest OS X update
that did the trick.

Now, I have a question about the empty getattrlist(). Pardon my noob
kernel skills, but what is it for? Aren't we getting file attributes
by calling coda_getattr(v) ? I'm quite confused about this at the
moment, although good chances are that I haven't read the docs well
enough...

On the side note, Pekka, your patches work great. How come they aren't
in CVS yet? Only other issue I'm getting is that after shutting Venus
down, I can't remove the 'coda' server from my desktop, but that's
another bug, I recon.

D.