Coda File System

RE: Solaris port, questions ...

From: David Graff <dgraff_at_broadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:08:20 -0500
COOL BEANS MAN!!! congrats on the work!

--
David J. Graff
BroadVision/Atlanta - ISG Consultant
mailto: dgraff_at_broadvision.com <mailto:dgraff_at_broadvision.com>
Phone: (770) 392-3337 x5551

========

contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not
the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.