Coda File System

Filesharing between Users

From: Walter Christian <wolti_at_sil.at>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 13:21:45 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

I am quite new to coda, so please don't flame me if this question sounds
stupid. I want to make something like a standard unix tempdirectory
(1777), so that all users can write into it, but an other user can't
delete it.
I tried the following:
 i created a volume p.usershare with the rights rlidw for the System:Users
group, we all my users reside. The first part works fine, so that all
users can write into the directory. But the problem is, that any User
which belongs to the System:Users group can delete the files. (I also
tried chmod on the files the user creates).

Greetings,
	Walter Christian

| Walter Christian                                     |
| Email:christw_at_cable.vol.at                           |