Coda File System

vice-setup -n ?

From: Pascal Bourguignon <pascal_at_afaa.asso.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:45:28 -0400
I'm trying to use vice-setup with the -n option.
Then it asks for the rvm parameters once for each server.

After asking for the first, the one where I run vice-setup from, the
scm, it initializes the partitions.

I'm wondering what will it do once I answer "y" to the question
"Proceed, and wipe out old data? [y/n]" for the second one?

Will it try to initialize the partitions I gave it on the other host?
How will it do it?  I'm affraid it's going to initialize partitions on
the local host rather. I've not even installed anything yet on the other
servers, I'm just trying to make it work first with the scm and will be
adding the software on the others later...

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
mailto:pascal_at_afaa.asso.fr