Coda File System

Re: RPC2_init failed on cygwin

From: Fasihullah Askiri <fasihuce_at_iitr.ernet.in>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 02:03:26 -0500 (GMT)
But i checked... There is nothing bound to the port....
Can you please elaborate on the difference in the creation of socket for
the portmapper and the auth2.... if one initialises why not other..
Also... there was this strange problem
initially portmapper was also not initialising...
there are two entries in /etc/services for portmapper
and two for auth2...
I commented out one of the entries from /etc/services...
it started working... and then uncommented it... but portmapper starts
properly... this sounds very strange.... but i tried this for auth2... it
does not work out....

Fasihullah Askiri

B. Tech Electrical
Indian Institute of Technology