Coda File System

Coda 6.0.6: Invalid login (RPC2_NOBINDING (F))

From: redirecting decoy <redirectingdecoy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am new to coda, only been toying with it for 2 days.

I am using version 6.0.6 on a linux machine.  I am
having problems with coda authentification using a new
coda install.

I have 2 machines, Machine1 is the server, Machine2 is
the client.  I followed the documentation in setting
up the server, and can see the /coda volume(s) on
Machine1.  I can also see the volume on machine2.
However I only have read-only access to the fs.  From
Machine21 as the user "coda", which is the user I used
during the server install, I try to do the following:
"clog -host pa-wb-001.public" (machine1).  This gives
me the following error.
"Invalid login: (RPC2_NOBINDING (F))"

/vice/auth2/AuthLog <--- is empty, and there is no
relevent information in my other logfiles.  auth2 is
running.    I get the same error from Machine2, anyone
have any ideas why this is so ?

Open to any suggestions.  Thanks.

-RD